This is Jose Maria Olazabal’s perspective on six key components of successful leadership and team building. Building such a team that achieved one of the greatest sporting comebacks to win the 2012 Ryder Cup:
1. Having a global and diverse mindset.
2. Building one team.
3. It’s good to feel fear – and expect it.
4. Instilling a supportive atmosphere versus ‘command and control’.
5. Balancing creativity and science.
6. Channelling emotion and speaking from the heart.
CLICK HERE to read full article.