By Andrea Gazzarini
About This Book
- Learn the Apache Solr conceptual framework for strong seek program creation.
- Customize your seek purposes to satisfy your venture specifications.
- A fast moving advisor that maximizes the information looking potential of your application.
Who This booklet Is For
If you're a useful developer with event of operating with applied sciences just like Apache Solr and need to advance effective seek functions, then this ebook is for you. Familiarity with the Java programming language is required.
What you are going to Learn
- Index your information utilizing codecs reminiscent of XML, JSON, and CSV
- Manage, computer screen, and track a Solr instance
- Deploy Apache Solr in several environments, based upon your undertaking requirements
- Refine your seek with a variety of Solr consumer APIs
- Create customized elements by way of leveraging the Apache Solr extension points
- Understand and make the most of replication and sharding tools in a dispensed seek system
- Create and customise your individual Solr example to your project
Search is all over the place. clients regularly anticipate a seek facility in cellular or net functions that enables them to discover issues in a quick and pleasant manner.
Apache Solr necessities is a fast moving advisor that will help you quick examine the method of making a scalable, effective, and robust seek program. The e-book starts by way of explaining the basics of Solr after which is going directly to conceal numerous subject matters comparable to information indexing, methods of extending Solr, customer APIs and their indexing and knowledge looking functions, an creation to the management, tracking, and tuning of a Solr example, in addition to the options of sharding and replication. subsequent, you are going to find out about quite a few Solr extensions and the way to give a contribution to the Solr neighborhood. via the tip of this publication, it is possible for you to to create first-class seek functions with the aid of Solr.
Read Online or Download Apache Solr Essentials PDF
Best application development books
In DetailCreate compelling net functions particularly adapted for distribution on iOS Safari. paintings via genuine global examples with references, and in-depth discussions at the strategy; together with its merits and disadvantages. "HTML5 iPhone internet program improvement" strives to educate all degrees of builders, newcomers and pros, the method of constructing internet purposes for iOS Safari.
Dive into the most recent unlock of the quick programming language with this complex Apple improvement booklet for growing extraordinary iOS and osX applicationsAbout This BookHarness the newest and such a lot complicated beneficial properties of quick 2 to advance caliber iOS and OSX applicationsComprehensive insurance of the entire complicated beneficial properties of fast and suggestions on complicated layout techniquesDive deep into protocol extensions, examine new errors dealing with version, and use featured fast layout styles to jot down extra effective codeWho This e-book Is ForThis e-book is for builders that are looking to dive into the most recent model of fast.
Reap the benefits of Bitcoin’s underlying expertise, the blockchain, to construct hugely scalable, decentralized functions referred to as dapps. during this functional advisor, writer Siraj Raval explains why dapps becomes extra commonly used—and profitable—than today’s most well liked net apps. You’ll find out how the blockchain’s cryptographically saved ledger, scarce-asset version, and peer-to-peer (P2P) expertise offer a extra versatile, better-incentivized constitution than present software program versions.
ActionScript three is a full-fledged programming language, with entire object-oriented features, occasion dealing with, sound and video aid, drawing features, aid for normal expressions, and lots more and plenty extra. even if you're simply beginning out at the street to desktop programming and animation or an skilled developer who desires to research a brand new language, you’ll locate all you want to be aware of in origin ActionScript three.
- Getting Started with Memcached
- Backbone.js Testing
- Node Cookbook
- Instant Testing with CasperJS
- Multi-Agent and Multi-Agent-Based Simulation: Joint Workshop MABS 2004 (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Learning Force.com Application Development
Additional resources for Apache Solr Essentials
Apache Solr Essentials by Andrea Gazzarini