By Steven F. Daniel
About This Book
- Get to grips with the Android put on and Google Glass SDK to construct your individual wearable apps
- Incorporate voice and enter positive factors into your wearable apps and enhance customized interfaces for Android TV
- A step by step consultant to making functions that run without delay on Android put on units and Google Glass
Who This e-book Is For
If you're an Android developer who desires to methods to construct functions for the Android put on platform, then this is often the booklet for you. This ebook purely calls for a simple wisdom of Android programming. Familiarity with improvement IDEs akin to Android Studio, IntelliJ concept, or Eclipse could be helpful.
What you'll Learn
- Get brought to the Android put on and Google Glass SDK
- Create your individual uncomplicated and customized notifications for Android put on through the use of Android notifications
- Develop customized Android wearable watch faces and debug them over Bluetooth ahead of packaging
- Deploy your software to the hand held equipment or the Google Play Store
- Develop apps that experience the facility to ship and obtain binary blobs of knowledge from the hand held equipment to the wearable device
- Create customized layouts for the Android television platform conforming to the Android television layout principles
- Build potent person interfaces for the Google Glass platform
- Incorporate voice and enter positive factors into your Android wearable app
This ebook will introduce you to the highly regarded Android put on platform with hands-on directions for development Android put on functions. you are going to commence with an advent to the structure of Android, by means of an in-depth examine the layout of Android functions and consumer interfaces utilizing Android Studio. you'll find tips on how to create uncomplicated and customized notifications in your apps, and synchronize information from the wearable equipment with the hand-held cellular equipment. extra complicated subject matters reminiscent of intents, the Gradle construct configuration and the implementation of construct editions, and packaging and deploying from a unmarried undertaking code base also are covered.
By the tip of this publication, you have a superb realizing of wearable programming, and be convinced adequate to put in writing courses for development Android purposes that run on Android Wear.
Read or Download Android Wearable Programming PDF
Best open source programming books
In Detail3D pictures is evolving speedy and increasing throughout units starting from smartphones to drugs to pcs. OpenGL Extensions aid owners to show the state-of-the-art good points in their to builders in a usable demeanour. notwithstanding, the combination of other and working approach models could make using those extensions rather tough.
In DetailThere are some ways to address information trade among purposes and structures. Apache Camel is a light-weight integration framework that trades in complexity to target simplicity, attractiveness, and suppleness in its place. This ebook teaches you to deal with info alternate utilizing the messaging features of the Apache Camel framework.
The MPS Language Workbench, quantity I. the 1st quantity of the sequence is either an easy advent to the JetBrains MPS language workbench and an entire reference handbook. The Meta-Programming method (MPS) is a brand new type of software referred to as a language workbench that easily said makes it more uncomplicated and extra enjoyable to jot down courses.
The Yocto venture produces instruments and techniques that let the construction of Linux distributions for embedded software program, self sustaining of the structure. BeagleBone Black is a platform that permits clients to accomplish deploy and customizations to their liking, quick and simply. beginning with a uncomplicated advent to Yocto Project's construct procedure, this ebook will take you thru the setup and deployment steps for Yocto venture.
- Spring Persistence with Hibernate
- Raspberry Pi Blueprints
- Learning Ratpack: Simple, Lean, and Powerful Web Applications
- Building Wireless Sensor Networks Using Arduino (Community Experience Distilled)
- Getting around with Google Maps: A programmer's guide to the Google Maps API
- Beginning Ubuntu for Windows and Mac Users
Additional resources for Android Wearable Programming
Android Wearable Programming by Steven F. Daniel