By Swami Paramtattvadas
Read Online or Download An Introduction to Swaminarayan Hindu Theology (Introduction to Religion) PDF
Similar buddhism books
You're What You search The Buddhist event of realization—and past that, enlightenment—is now not reserved for priests on far-off mountaintops. it's your birthright and will develop into how you view your self and the realm. With heat and straightforwardness, Don’t hand over till You Do provides key studies of the Buddhist course in a down-to-earth style.
The accumulated Works of Chögyam Trungpa brings jointly in 8 volumes the writings of the 1st and so much influential and inspirational Tibetan instructor to provide Buddhism within the West. geared up via subject matter, the gathering contains full-length books in addition to articles, seminar transcripts, poems, performs, and interviews, a lot of that have by no means sooner than been to be had in booklet shape.
Luminous brain is a amazing compilation of the oral and written teachings of the overdue Kalu Rinpoche - who used to be referred to as "a beacon of notion" through the Dalai Lama. A grasp of meditation and chief of the Shangpu Kagyu university of Tibetan Buddhism, Kalu Rinpoche taught with an inviting, playful and lucid variety that was once only one typical manifestation of his personal profound cognizance.
Describes how non secular culture is confirmed as to be had inside of a textual content, unfastened from ritual and observance, in Buddhism and Christianity. This leading edge paintings records the literary gesture that “fetishizes tradition,” making long-standing spiritual traditions look current and on hand during the interpreting adventure.
- Always Present: The Luminous Wisdom of Jigme Phuntsok
- Thailand's Theory of Monarchy: The Vessantara Jataka and the Idea of the Perfect Man
- Wondrous Brutal Fictions: Eight Buddhist Tales from the Early Japanese Puppet Theater
- Mountains, Rivers, and the Great Earth: Reading Gary Snyder and Dogen in an Age of Ecological Crisis (SUNY series in Environmental Philosophy and Ethics)
- Living with Awareness: A Guide to the Satipatthana Sutta
- The Buddha and His Religion (Routledge Revivals)
Extra info for An Introduction to Swaminarayan Hindu Theology (Introduction to Religion)
An Introduction to Swaminarayan Hindu Theology (Introduction to Religion) by Swami Paramtattvadas